Monday, January 28, 2013

Helloooo Monday!!

Yup its monday alright... cold, snowy and just beautiful!!!  I just love when wet snow lays on the trees.  It is quite icy, which isn't good, but it was pretty until it turned to icy rain.
Unfortunately, here in Northern Jersey we were not blessed with a snow day, only an early dismissal.
Thus the lateness of this post...
I told you I was going to introduce you to someone I am really just taken with.
I met him back in october at Paper Anthology and I just can't get enough of him!
I am pleased to introduce you to Reginald Alfonse Vladimir Reaper III!!

I just call him Grimmy, but believe me, there is nothing "grim" about him!!! 
 Ok... yes.  He is a stamp.  But isn't he just the cutest thing ever!!!!  He just makes me smile!!! 
 So it all started with this stamp and this tag...
Well, I was hooked and I thought, why does Grimmy only come out at Halloween?? He's a man of the world.  He loves a good party and is a real people person!!  He is the black sheep of the family after all, lol
So here he is for his for his new year debut to wish you all a fabulous year!!    
This was particulaery fun to make because I got to play with so many Tim Holtz products, which are my faves!!  The Brushed Pewter Distress Stain is awesome and the numbers and clock are also all Tim goodness. Grimmy's robe is sparkly, it is a party after all, but the photo doesn't show it well.

So keep an eye out for Grimmy because he will be making appearances throughout the year!  He is just to cute to leave in a box until halloween again!!!

I hope he made you smile and that you come back to visit again!! 

~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. OH I just think Grimmy is too adorable! Can't wait to see him all tricked out for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget a Valentine Grimmy and soon St. Patty Grimmy...
    -Earl

    ReplyDelete