Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
     Its been awhile (we won't discuss how long, lol) and its a New Year!  Time to reactivate all those resolutions that we let fall to the wayside...
     It was a busy year both personally and professionally here.  Both of hubby's and my companies flourished and we had our best year ever with our excavating company!  Needless to say it has kept me away. 
     Paper Anthology is continuing to grow as well and Elisabeth continues to have the best classes available anywhere!  She has added two new teaches this past year and I will continue to teach as well!  Such exciting things going on at the shop!  Be sure to go to the website and get on the newsletter so you don't miss anything!
     My monthly crop, Scrap Addicts Unlimited, has also continued to grow and I have met so many new scrap friends this past year!  I fear we are starting to out grow the fantastic spot we have!  If your interested in coming to play with us click the above link and request to join the group.  We really do have such a good time!
     So how about I share a couple projects from the year?  Kind of a short year in review!

This first is a 81/2x11 canvas.  It was done with lots of Art Anthology sprays.  Thank you to Kristeen Kohrs for the awesome quote!



 Another canvas.  This time 6x6 with lots of Authentique and Graphic 45 papers.


This is probably probably my favorite project that I have done! it was truly a labor of love and the clock works! And nothing could have been better than the Graphic 45, Steampunk Spells paper! 


My Frosty the Snowman Chapeau...


And to finish the year, Letters to Santa mailbox complete with a mini book.


Well friends thank you for your patience and I hope to see you here more this year than last!!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment