Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring is Coming!!!

Ahhh.... Spring is almost here and to prove it the rains have come to New Jersey.  Constantly it seems like. lol  This time of year my back yard becomes a swamp and the dogs are just filthy.  Not terribly pleasant until the warm weather kicks in for good.  But, make lemonade from lemons... so rain means crafting time!  I spent last week recovering and cleaning the holy mess that was my house from spending so much time at the theater.  Of course this led into my purging and cleaning my craft area as well.  What a job!  I did collect a ton (4 boxes to be exact) of donations to go to a local camp for kids with cancer, so I feel pretty good about letting it go :)
Today I have a sneak peek of a class that I will be teaching at Paper Anthology during March and April.


Hmmm..... whatever could it be?!?  Well once Elisabeth posts to the store site i will share the full project!
Thanks for visiting!!  Happy Crafting!
~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Posted and displayed at the store...I love this project!

    ReplyDelete